1. Breast cancer leading type worldwide, surpassing lung cancer Full story
2. UChicago Medicine names new cancer center director Full story
3. Staff at hospitals in DC, Texas turn down COVID-19 vaccine Full story
4. Download this whitepaper to learn how pediatric hospitals can recover from the pandemic and take advantage of CMS’ increased reimbursement rates by expanding telehealth.
5. Cleveland Clinic to launch breast cancer vaccine trial this spring Full story
6. South Carolina hospital CEO says Leapfrog is 'increasingly irrelevant,' disputes failing safety grade Full story
7. What do nearly 4k patients say about the healthcare financial experience? Click here to see the results of the 2020 survey.
8. Average life expectancy increases for fifth year in a row, CDC finds Full story
9. CMO to leave Georgia hospital after 3 decades Full story
10. Death rate higher for patients who have procedure on surgeon's birthday, study finds Full story
11. A new era of genetic testing: How health systems can help deliver truly personalized care to millions of patients. Click here to read more.
12. UK variant may already be in US, Fauci says; air travel spikes despite health warnings — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
13. RN pay in 2020: 7 things to know Full story