1. COVID-19 vaccine could jump start cancer treatment breakthroughs Full story
2. Cancer patients at higher risk for contracting COVID-19 Full story
3. St. Peter's Health asks court to dismiss lawsuit over oncologist's removal Full story
4. Community health systems can achieve more from the innovations they create themselves. Click here to learn how the right technology makes that possible.
5. Dana-Farber Cancer Institute names general counsel, chief governance officer Full story
6. Survey queries 5,100 physicians on 2020's toughest ethical issues Full story
7. How well are you really communicating with patients today? Click here for 10 strategies to better reach patients and improve care.
8. Where are the 29 Leapfrog straight-'A' hospitals? Full story
9. Where are the 16 Leapfrog 'F' hospitals? Full story
10. Advocate Aurora tiers $66M in bonuses based on employees' direct patient interaction Full story
11. How well do you understand consumer attitudes toward medical billing and payment? Download this whitepaper to discover how patients approach and interpret healthcare bills.
12. COVID-19 deaths surpass 300K; Moderna vaccine may win emergency approval this week — 4 updates Full story
13. COVID-19 vaccine distribution: How 4 systems are deciding who gets first shots Full story