1. UC Davis cancer center taps Dr. Laura Fejerman for associate director Full story
2. 5 cancer center openings, expansions and groundbreakings Full story
3. What not to tell patients after cancer surgery Full story
4. Improve your cancer center’s efficiency and alleviate staffing shortages: learn how from two real-world case studies.
5. Last known Ebola patient in Uganda discharged from hospital Full story
6. Indiana cancer center names Dr. Urs von Holzen medical director Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Costly pressure injuries are on the rise — don't let that be true at your hospital. See how Mayo Clinic Florida achieved a 67% rate reduction in HAPIs in 3 months.
2. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
3. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.