1. Top 10 oncology stories in November Full story
2. Oncology nurse placed on leave over TikTok video plugging noncompliance with COVID-19 protocols Full story
3. Cancer patient to lose coverage for UCHealth specialist due to Anthem plan change Full story
4. How to create a care journey that meets modern patient expectations: 3 industry leaders weigh in. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. California calls for weekly testing of all hospital workers Full story
6. Women 27% less likely to die from lung cancer surgery than men, study finds Full story
7. 6 strategies to bolster hospital 'rainy day' funds: A quick guide for healthcare leaders.
8. UVM Health Network computer outage disrupted care, left cancer patients in limbo Full story
9. Vaccine will be widely available by June, Warp Speed leader says; White House COVID-19 adviser resigns — 5 updates Full story
10. COVID-19 data is about to flatten, drop and spike: 5 considerations when reviewing numbers Full story
11. 5 pillars for HAI prevention — what hospital leaders should know about the power of clean. Click here to find fact sheets and best practices.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
13. 80 hospitals postponing elective procedures amid the COVID-19 resurgence Full story
14. CMS seeks to boost hospital capacity during COVID-19 surge Full story