1. 5 hospitals, systems hiring oncologists Full story
2. Memorial Sloan Kettering appoints Dr. Lawrence Schwartz chair of radiology Full story
3. 12 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
4. Improve your cancer center’s efficiency and alleviate staffing shortages: Learn how from two real-world case studies.
5. 12 recent cancer center proposals, groundbreakings, openings and closings Full story
6. Banner MD Anderson expanding cancer care services Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
2. Achieving sepsis quality improvements shouldn't take long. This hospital saved $384,000K + boosted compliance by 20% in just 4 months. Here's how.
3. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.