1. Connecticut hospital cancer center proposal shot down for 2nd time Full story
2. Dana-Farber gifted $69M for cancer research Full story
3. MD Anderson Cancer Center taps Dr. Eyal Gottlieb for VP for research Full story
4. Rapid onboarding: Lessons in security and speed from Penn State Health. Click here to learn more.
5. 6 oncologists on the move Full story
6. 21,000 Kaiser nurses to strike Full story
7. Improve your cancer center’s efficiency and alleviate staffing shortages: learn how from two real-world case studies.
8. EHR misconduct led to 70,000 clinicians using suboptimal products, report finds Full story
9. MD Anderson Cancer Center named top employer for veterans Full story
10. Managing patient throughput shouldn't still be a struggle in 2022. See how modern hospitals are cutting time to admission here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spotlight on Becker's first-ever health equity survey — Click here for analysis and insights.
2. Rising diabetes, hypertension and obesity rates — alongside unaddressed SDOH — have created a perfect storm for health plans. Increase rural members' access to care and help them sustain health improvements with this virtual tool.
3. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.