1. Cancer death risk rises about 10% for every month of delayed care, study finds Full story
2. 'COVID' fee showing up on medical bills across the country Full story
3. Medical associations unite to condemn misrepresentation of DOs Full story
4. BJC HealthCare to postpone electives at 4 hospitals Full story
5. Subscribe to the Becker's Healthcare podcast to be notified of all new episodes. Apple, Google, Spotify
6. Private equity pushes into healthcare: 5 latest deals Full story
7. Georgia hospital closes after 6 years Full story
8. What has prevented you from implementing AI to cut costs and drive revenue? Click here to learn how to choose the right path for your health system.
9. Hospitals take action to avoid ransomware attacks, including pre-emptive email shut down Full story
10. Americans have almost doubled spending on specialty drugs from pharmacies, study finds Full story
11. US hits 100K+ daily cases for 1st time; PPE strains felt nationwide — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. Is your organization up to date on evaluation and management guidelines? Click here to learn how to prepare for 2021’s changes.
13. COVID-19 threat forces Texas hospital to quarantine 190 workers Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: