1. Oncologist Dr. Tiffany Shaw joins Cedars-Sinai as regional medical director Full story
2. ChristianaCare cancer center to close by end of year Full story
3. Miami Mount Sinai cancer center to open 2025 Full story
4. Successful hospitals can address inequities in cancer care while improving patient and staff experience. Here's how.
5. Texas physician guilty in $54M Medicare fraud scheme, faces up to 20 years Full story
6. University Hospitals opens $10M immunotherapy center Full story
7. Traditional approaches to hospital operations can't meet today's capacity management challenges. Here's what UCSD Moores Cancer Center did to cut no-show rates by 50%.
8. 6 recent oncology partnerships and alliances Full story
9. 5 new cancer centers Full story
10. Hospitals won't unlock the full value of a robotic surgery program without giving staff 24/7 access. See how Adventis Health is doing it here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
2. Why did a flu, COVID ‘twindemic’ never happen? What's the value of wearing a mask when others don’t? Check out these 8 must-reads to find out.
3. Would former patients recommend your hospital to others? Read about the touchpoints that strengthen that brand experience.