1. Hawaii hospital turning away cancer patients due to staff shortages Full story
2. New test predicts cervical, breast, ovarian cancers: study Full story
3. Moffitt Cancer Center names new CIO Full story
4. Is your practice ready for the Enhancing Oncology Model? Download a practice readiness checklist. Click here.
5. Viewpoint: Global system for approving cancer treatment could reduce deaths by 10% Full story
6. Oncologist to lead Northwell Health Cancer Institute Full story
7. Successful hospitals can address inequities in cancer care while improving patient and staff experience. Here's how.
8. Rio Grande Valley cancer center breaks ground Full story
9. 12 oncologists on the move Full story
10. Health disparities are ruining the patient experience. Give patients the care they deserve and bridge health equity gaps using this tool.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Navigating healthcare's workforce crisis — The specific actions leaders from top health systems are taking to increase workforce engagement and retention.
2. State of claims 2022: Survey suggests denials are up 10 to 15%. Click here for more findings and analysis.
3. Patient-centric care requires more than successful outcomes. Here's what is really needed to move away from provider-centric models.