1. Abortion bans preventing cancer patients from receiving chemotherapy Full story
2. Connecticut hospital 1st to use lung cancer detection tech Full story
3. 5 states with the highest, lowest mammogram rates Full story
4. Hospitals won't solve decades-old throughput challenges without innovation. See how Community Health Network is streamlining workflows and preserving clinicians' time in this step-by-step guide.
5. New Texas cancer center to open in November Full story
6. 5 recent moves from the nation's leading cancer centers Full story
7. Traditional approaches to hospital operations can't meet today's capacity management challenges. Here's what UCSD Moores Cancer Center did to cut no-show rates by 50%.
8. IconOVir names Dr. Julia Maltzman chief medical officer Full story
9. North America to lead mental health market growth through 2026: report Full story
10. Managing patient throughout shouldn't still be a struggle in 2022. See how modern hospitals are cutting time to admission here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
2. Would former patients recommend your hospital to others? Read about the touchpoints that strengthen that brand experience.
3. It's time for health systems to think outside of the inpatient care model. Meet patients where they're at and reap the benefits of serving high-acuity patients at home.