1. 4 recent cancer care partnerships Full story
2. No rush on boosters for people who've had breakthrough COVID-19, experts say Full story
3. Dana Farber creates center for women with earliest form of breast cancer Full story
4. OR staffing and scheduling is only getting more complicated — see how hospitals are streamlining the process here.
5. Dartmouth-Hitchcock researchers get $32M for colon cancer study Full story
6. 1 in 5 physicians has considered quitting their current job, survey finds Full story
7. Michigan Medicine increased infusion center capacity without expanding — learn how here.
8. Louisiana health system foundation chair resigns, calls organization 'morally bankrupt' Full story
9. Mount Sinai launches AI, human health division Full story
10. 28 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
11. Take the headaches out of OR scheduling. Learn how to streamline the process in this 5-page guide.
12. US to join suit against Tennessee health system alleging $800M in fraud Full story