1. Dr. Monica Bertagnolli takes over as National Cancer Institute director Full story
2. Data breach affecting 196,000 patients hits Physician's Business Offices Full story
3. Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center joins AccessHope collaboration Full story
4. Managing patient throughout shouldn't still be a struggle in 2022. See how modern hospitals are cutting time to admission here.
5. Brooklyn Hospital Center opens cancer center, renovated emergency room Full story
6. 5 oncologists on the move Full story
7. Traditional approaches to hospital operations can't meet today's capacity management challenges. Here's what UCSD Moores Cancer Center did to cut no-show rates by 50%.
8. US breast cancer death rate continues to fall, but disparities still exist Full story
9. Oncology pharmaceutical company appoints Dr. Markus Puhlmann as chief medical officer Full story
10. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
2. Why did a flu, COVID ‘twindemic’ never happen? What's the value of wearing a mask when others don’t? Check out these 8 must-reads to find out.
3. Would former patients recommend your hospital to others? Read about the touchpoints that strengthen that brand experience.