1. UnitedHealth accused of illegally deflating reimbursements Full story
2. Pennsylvania physician pays $1.2M to settle billing fraud allegations Full story
3. The most exciting clinical developments in cancer care: 5 oncologists weigh in Full story
4. Is your hospital facing financial losses due to the pandemic? Click here to learn three strategies for reversing declines and stabilizing revenue.
5. NIH staffer to depart after anonymous posts criticizing agency; vaccine for kids may not be ready by fall 2021 — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
6. Nearly 90,000 young Americans will receive cancer diagnosis this year, study projects Full story
7. The rise of the patient financial diagnostic — how to harness patients' financial profiles to boost the bottom line. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
8. CMS finalizes dialysis, cancer payment models: 5 things to know Full story
9. COVID-19 guidance on airborne transmission was posted by mistake, CDC says Full story
10. Moffitt launches national effort to expand oncologists' understanding of LGBTQ patients Full story
11. How your team's response to COVID-19 compares to other organizations — a tech-focused discussion. Click here to attend.
12. 9 hospitals ending services, closing departments Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: