1. 12% of cancer survivors live in poverty Full story
2. $55M gift creates Cancer Interception Institute at Penn Medicine Full story
3. Ryan Reynolds, Rob McElhenney get colonoscopies on camera Full story
4. Hospitals are falling behind with inefficient, one-dimensional technologies. Here's a simple solution that can reap 10x the investment.
5. Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas awards $49M in grants for cancer research Full story
6. 10 US cities with the highest inflation rates Full story
7. Is the Enhancing Oncology Model right for your cancer center? Experts explain how the program will affect oncology over the next 5 years.
8. Abortion bans complicate cancer treatments during pregnancy Full story
9. What nurses are paid per hour in all 50 states Full story
10. This 310-bed hospital resolved scheduling issues and boosted infusion center volumes 8% in just 7 weeks. See how the hospital met increasing patient demand — without having to launch a multi-million expansion project — here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is prior authorization slowing down your care processes? Learn how electronic tools allowed 71% of providers in one program to deliver faster care.
2. More than 40% of nurses say staff shortages are negatively influencing the patient experience at their hospital. Here's how your organization can protect the patient experience amid staffing strains.
3. Houston Methodist succeeds in Medicare Shared Savings through clear visibility into patients' post-acute care. Here's how they did it.