1. 12% of physicians are considering leaving medicine and 7 other findings about the US physician COVID-19 experience Full story
2. Genomic studies focusing on disparities in cancer care receive funding Full story
3. 10 states with the fewest, most COVID-19 restrictions Full story
4. Click here to view the on-demand sessions of Becker's first ever Oncology Virtual Forum.
5. World sees record case increase; judge overturns Pennsylvania's virus restrictions — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
6. Jefferson plans $762M pavilion to house cancer center Full story
7. Treating substance use disorder during a pandemic requires a community effort. Click here to learn how to achieve quality outcomes.
8. Blood pressure medication not linked to cancer risk Full story
9. 10 ACOs with the most shared savings in 2019 Full story
10. Gilead expands oncology portfolio, acquires Immunomedics for $21B Full story
11. Challenged by the resumption of surgery during a COVID-19 surge? Click here to learn how hospital execs from across the country have achieved success.
12. Trump signs new exec order aimed at lowering drug prices Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: