1. Global cancer rates in people 50 and younger on the rise, study finds Full story
2. VCU Massey Cancer Center names Dr. Paula Fracasso new deputy director Full story
3. Emory names Dr. Reshma Jagsi chair of radiation oncology Full story
4. Is the Enhancing Oncology Model right for your cancer center? Experts explain how the program will affect oncology over the next 5 years.
5. Medical College of Wisconsin Cancer Center joins oncology alliance Full story
6. 'Ultra-processed' food tied to colorectal cancer, heart disease, studies find Full story
7. Hospital-at-home will fail without effective patient monitoring. See how Northwell and 3 other systems are leveling up this capability here.
8. Top 10 oncology headlines of August Full story
9. Lenox Hill Hospital opens brain and spine metastasis program Full story
10. Problem? Burnout. Solution? Awareness and action. With 61% of healthcare workers reporting at least one symptom of burnout, this webinar is helping organizations invest in their clinicians. Watch it here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1.The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
2. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.
3. Positive patient experiences affect healthcare organizations and patients. Find the top 10 ways to satisfy your patients and how it drives revenue here.