1. Why drop in opioid prescribing may not be good for cancer patients Full story
2. Florida hospital closes Aug. 31 Full story
3. Top 10 oncology stories in August Full story
4. Financial planning for 2021: How next-gen data analysis can help hospitals plan for the future amid uncertainty. Click here to attend the virtual discussion.
5. Many healthcare worker COVID-19 infections may go undetected, new CDC data shows: 5 nat'l updates Full story
6. CVS leader told staff not to alert patients their prescriptions were filled by someone with COVID-19, report says Full story
7. The technology hospital systems need to make zero harm a reality. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center opens in Tennessee Full story
9. Dr. Henry Pitt appointed chief of oncologic quality at Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey Full story
10. AMA releases 329 CPT code changes for 2021: 6 things to know Full story
11. Do you have the tools to generate new revenue streams? Join the experts who will share how it's done.
12. Mayo hits pause on luxury hotel Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: