1. US cancer diagnoses down 46% in initial months of pandemic, study shows Full story
2. Which states haven't expanded Medicaid? Full story
3. 8 hospitals building, opening cancer cancers Full story
4. Is implementing virtual observation capabilities the right move for your facility? How do you find the right solution? Click here to learn more.
5. These 9 cities are seeing case increases, Birx warns; experts call for testing overhaul — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
6. Baylor testing AI imaging system to lower re-operation rate among breast cancer patients Full story
7. Sanford Health quickly adapted patient collections strategies to mitigate effects of the economic downturn brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. Join this virtual discussion to learn more about how they did it.
8. Physicians' lack of EHR sharing sends most patients looking elsewhere for care, survey finds Full story
9. American Cancer Society CEO Gary Reedy to retire Full story
10. State-by-state breakdown of federal aid per COVID-19 case Full story
11. Why this North Carolina health system committed to modernizing the patient experience. Click here to attend the discussion.
12. 'We alone can do our part': How US News' top 10 hospitals are addressing health disparities Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: