1. 'System collapse' looming with unchecked physician pay cuts, surgeon says Full story
2. Telemedicine exec among 36 charged in $1.2B cancer, cardio lab fraud Full story
3. 12 oncologists on the move Full story
4. COVID-19 uncovered a plethora of weaknesses in cancer care delivery. This 2-page report shares how oncology leaders are planning for change.
5. Dr. Howard Sandler elected president of American Society for Radiation Oncology Full story
6. Auburn Community Hospital to build $14M radiation treatment center Full story
7. Fragmentation in IT systems is a barrier to high-quality cancer care. Learn the digital solution that helps employees and patients.
8. Children's Hospital Los Angeles part of clinical trials for neuroblastoma radiation therapy Full story
9. 5 specialties that drive the most revenue to hospitals Full story
10. Hospitals must unlock more open time to maximize OR efficiency. Cone Health leaders share how they did it here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Prevent surgical infection with antiseptic preparation.
2. The only way health systems can stay competitive and fiscally stable is by supporting frontline nurses. Find out how here.
3. Telehealth shouldn't require piecemeal technology to work. 35 clinics in Missouri simplified virtual care for patients and staff. Here's how.