1. Common cancer treatments not linked to worse COVID-19 outcomes, study shows Full story
2. America's physician shortage could top 139,000 by 2033 Full story
3. Erlanger, Vanderbilt collaborate on cancer care: 3 things to know Full story
4. Nurse recruiting and retention amid COVID-19 and beyond: A fireside chat with Stanford Health Care's CHRO. Click here to attend the virtual event.
5. Northwell breaks ties with employee over racist online message Full story
6. 9 hospitals bringing back furloughed employees Full story
7. Learn to identify and address the root causes driving up your cost to collect while improving net patient revenue during this virtual presentation. Click here for more information.
8. Sentara Healthcare opens $93.5M cancer center Full story
9. 'Worst is yet to come,' WHO chief says; Hospitalizations up in 7 states — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
10. IBM Watson Health names 100 top hospitals for 2020 Full story
11. Innovative methods are required to maintain cash flow during a pandemic. Click here to learn about your options.
12. 17.7M healthcare workers may be ineligible for emergency paid sick leave, analysis finds Full story
13. 25 counties with highest number of recent COVID-19 cases per resident Full story