1. 7 oncologists on the move Full story
2. 25 best states for physicians to practice, per Medscape Full story
3. $220M outpatient cancer pavilion approved in Florida Full story
4. Infusion center wait times are increasing, along with patient frustration. Johns Hopkins decreased wait times time by 13%-32%. Join the OnDemand webinar here.
5. Costa Rica partners with 2 Philadelphia hospitals on CAR-T therapies Full story
6. Kentucky system breaks ground on Indiana cancer center Full story
7. Hospital at home can cut admissions by up to 30%, but efforts will fall flat without this key ingredient. See what it is here.
8. The 18 health systems Walmart sends its employees to for care in 2022 Full story
9. CDC expands monkeypox investigation in US: 7 updates Full story
10. The failure to diagnose accounts for 60% of medical errors and malpractice claims. Learn how AI can help reduce these diagnostic errors.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Inefficient medical device management is threatening retention and patient safety. Here are 5 strategies for hospitals to change that.
2. 92% of physicians say prior authorization delays necessary care. See how insurers are tapping AI to prevent harmful delays and improve the patient and provider experience here.
3. Nearly 8% of all lab orders are clinically inappropriate. Get 5 tips to improve utilization and reduce unnecessary spend here.