1. Northwest Community Healthcare plans to build $87M cancer center Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic unveils program to provide free cancer medications to eligible patients Full story
3. UW Health to be 1st to offer upright proton beam cancer therapy Full story
4. Data is already spearheading cancer care breakthroughs. Here's how providers can keep the momentum going + take precision medicine to the next level.
5. Froedtert to offer cancer proton therapy Full story
6. Ohio cancer hospital CEO to retire Full story
7. Want to convert every missed call into a booked appointment? See how 1,000+ healthcare practices are automating front desk tasks to acquire and retain more patients here.
8. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 45 states Full story
9. UPMC opens cancer center in Sicily Full story
10. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center training AI to 'sniff out' cancer Full story
11. Patients are bringing their consumer savvy to healthcare — Is your organization prepared to meet their expectations? Learn how Community Health Systems captures consumer attention during this virtual session.
12. 5 recent cancer center firsts Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. MD Anderson, Cedars-Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.
2. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.
3. Patients want electronic payment options, but are still sent paper bills. Health systems are stalling when it comes to meaningful change. Click here to find out why.