1. St. John's Episcopal Hospital to build new cancer center Full story
2. FDA declines to approve 2 cancer drugs developed in China Full story
3. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 40 states Full story
4. Data is already spearheading cancer care breakthroughs. Here's how providers can keep the momentum going + take precision medicine to the next level.
5. Older, experienced workers are joining the Great Resignation, raising alarm bells for organizations Full story
6. One of Mon Health's first physicians retires after 42 years in field Full story
7. EHR data alone can't accurately predict surgical case lengths. Here's how OhioHealth solved OR scheduling inefficiencies.
8. 9 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
9. How 4 hospitals are using AI to improve patient care Full story
10. 22 hospitals with the most ER visits Full story
11. Still relying on manual, outdated disinfection routines? Click here for a more reliable approach hospitals are taking to cut staff burden and safety risks.
12. Lifesaving medical supply shortages persist amid supply chain disruptions Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. University of Tennessee Medical Center and Fisher-Titus Medical Center embedded telehealth into the EHR to streamline the patient and provider experience — learn more about their success.
2. Before adopting interoperability workflows, orthopedic practices must consider their unique needs. Learn the 4 interoperability keys for orthopedics here.
3. Behind the Scenes of One of the Largest Remote Patient Monitoring Implementations and Evaluations in the U.S: Clinical, Staffing, and Claims ROI Analysis