1. U of California Davis launches cancer health equity center Full story
2. 8 recent moves from the nation's leading cancer centers Full story
3. MD Anderson, Community Health Network partner on fully integrated cancer program Full story
4. EHR data alone can't accurately predict surgical case lengths. Here's how OhioHealth solved OR scheduling inefficiencies.
5. 10 states with highest cancer death rates Full story
6. UCLA's cancer center names new diversity leader Full story
7. Data is already spearheading cancer care breakthroughs. Here's how providers can keep the momentum going + take precision medicine to the next level.
8. A subdued COVID-19 climb: What 4 experts make of it Full story
9. 'A long road ahead': Hospital operating margins negative for 3rd month Full story
10. Staten Island U Hospital's new radiation oncology chair tops April oncology stories Full story
11. Care starts long before patients see a provider. UCHealth delivers an exceptional experience by providing easy to use wayfinding. Get your step-by-step guide.
12. US pediatricians' group to cast aside race-based guidelines Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Trauma centers save lives but often lose money. Learn the 5 steps needed to stay in the black
2. Healthcare loses $10B annually in administrative costs due to low health literacy and rising complexity cost — learn how hospitals can move forward by downloading the Trends in Healthcare Payments Annual Report.
3. Virtual care options for behavioral health are no longer just 'nice to have' — they're essential. But how can health systems integrate these programs in a formalized, sustainable way? This guide has the answers.