1. Director of National Cancer Institute to step down Full story
2. 4 Seattle cancer centers restructure partnership Full story
3. 8 oncologists on the move Full story
4. Stop keeping nurses past their shifts. See how OSHU achieved a 31% decrease in running past scheduled closures here.
5. Staten Island Hospital taps new chair of radiation oncology Full story
6. Epic to streamline access to cancer tests Full story
7. Pandemic stressors aren't stopping McLaren Health Care from optimizing OR operations. Join this live virtual discussion with the system's CMO to see how they're doing it.
8. Scant guidance on 2nd booster leaves physicians with questions Full story
9. North Carolina cancer center board's resignation tops oncology stories for March Full story
10. COVID-19 cases tick up in 20 states as hospitalizations continue to fall Full story
11. Don't sacrifice wait times to see more patients. Nebraska Medicine grew patient volume and kept waits below 10 minutes — learn how.
12. 10 healthiest, unhealthiest US cities Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 2022 arrived with a new bundle of health tech hazards. Learn how to protect your patients and organization from the top 10 threats.
2. Has your hospital started the shift to becoming a "smart" facility? It's easier than you think. Click here for a short guide on where to start.
3. Stagnant compliance budget? Click here to learn the ROI-driving factors needed for a strong healthcare compliance program.