1. First Ukrainian pediatric cancer patients arrive at St. Jude Full story
2. Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Lifespan renew alliance Full story
3. U of Oklahoma to launch medical imaging center for cancer research Full story
4. Pandemic stressors aren't stopping McLaren Health Care from optimizing OR operations. Join this live virtual discussion with the system's CMO to see how they're doing it.
5. 3 recent discoveries from Yale Cancer Center Full story
6. Experts skeptical of more COVID-19 boosters despite drugmakers' efforts Full story
7. Don't sacrifice wait times to see more patients. Nebraska Medicine grew patient volume and kept waits below 10 minutes — learn how.
8. New lab test uses tiny worms to detect cancer Full story
9. Omicron subvariant accounts for 35% of US COVID-19 cases: 4 notes Full story
10. UC Davis pilots Epic EHR tool to increase health screenings for patients over 50 Full story
11. How can hospitals cut into surgical backlogs amid staff and bed shortages? Baptist Health may have found the answer. Click here to learn more.
12. 6 recent drug approvals Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Has your hospital started the shift to becoming a "smart" facility? It's easier than you think. Click here for a short guide on where to start.
2. Stagnant compliance budget? Click here to learn the ROI-driving factors needed for a strong healthcare compliance program.
3. Atrium Health and University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences identified 5 skills essential for resilient healthcare leadership. Click here to learn them.