1. FDA approves Bristol Myers' immunotherapy for advanced melanoma Full story
2. Massey Cancer Center 1st in Virginia to offer MRI-guided therapy Full story
3. The 15 best, worst states for physicians in 2022 Full story
4. Don't sacrifice wait times to see more patients. Nebraska Medicine grew patient volume and kept waits below 10 minutes — learn how.
5. Dana-Farber names chief innovation officer Full story
6. CMS to hospitals: Let patients, visitors wear N95s Full story
7. Pandemic stressors aren't stopping McLaren Health Care from optimizing OR operations. Join this live virtual discussion with the system's CMO to see how they're doing it.
8. Dr. Barrie Cassileth, pioneer of new approach to cancer care, dies at 83 Full story
9. ChristianaCare, Wistar Institute partner on cancer research Full story
10. Biden outlines Cancer Moonshot program: 6 things to know Full story
11. Don't rely on old data to streamline patient flow. Join the discussion on sustainable analytics to predict discharges + remove admissions bottlenecks.
12. 8 recent cancer study findings Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
2. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.
3. Hackers know which vulnerabilities to target. Learn how to protect your data by monitoring and securing third-party access.