1. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center to build new pavilion Full story
2. UChicago Medicine secures approval to design $633M cancer center Full story
3. 5 oncologists on the move Full story
4. 99% of infusion centers haven't tried this strategy to alleviate staffing shortages. Click here to learn more.
5. Loma Linda U Cancer Center forms cellular therapy, transplant division Full story
6. Dr. Donald Pinkel, 1st medical director of St. Jude Children's, dies at 95 Full story
7. Don't rely on old data to streamline patient flow. Join the discussion on sustainable analytics to predict discharges + remove admissions bottlenecks.
8. CDC: Omicron subvariant accounts for 23% of new cases; 3 more COVID-19 updates Full story
9. Cleveland Clinic names director of new cell therapy and immuno-engineering program Full story
10. Pfizer seeks 2nd booster shot OK for people 65 and older Full story
11. How can hospitals cut into surgical backlogs amid staff and bed shortages? Baptist Health may have found the answer. Click here to learn more.
12. Yale researchers discover new gene fusions in lung, pancreatic cancers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Do you know the 3 behaviors trustworthy health IT partners exhibit? Click here to learn.
2. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more.
3. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.