1. Making cancer a chronic disease, not a 'death sentence': Miami Cancer Institute CEO Dr. Michael Zinner on the future of cancer care Full story
2. Nobody's happy with physician pay Full story
3. Biden has cancerous lesion removed Full story
4. City of Hope is pioneering a new era of precision medicine. See how the world-renowned cancer center built a precision oncology program at scale to improve outcomes during this live session.
5. Too few Americans are screening for colon cancer Full story
6. How physicians can partner with 'Dr. Google' Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Legacy IT systems and point solutions complicate digital transformation. Here are 5 ways to overcome those challenges and drive change.
2. UAB Hospital shortened wait times and boosted clinic visits 7.4% — without the need for a costly expansion project. See how one of the nation's busiest outpatient centers did it.
3. Overutilization leads to high costs and poor patient outcomes. New technology is revolutionizing utilization management. Discover how this revolution can help your organization.