1. Moffitt adds actress to national advisers board Full story
2. Cancer patients win lawsuit against Aetna over denied treatment Full story
3. 4 oncologists on the move Full story
4. Your infusion center is sitting on unused capacity. Here's how to unlock it.
5. Omicron subvariant may slow surge's fall + 2 more forecasts Full story
6. Will post-omicron mean down time or prep time for hospitals? Full story
7. How Novant, Yale New Haven are unlocking more hospital capacity to navigate COVID-19, staff shortages and more. Click here for key insights.
8. More high school students joined ranks of smokers in 2021, report finds Full story
9. 5 health systems that recently launched 'hospital-at-home' programs Full story
10. NYU Langone researchers create colorectal cancer risk calculator Full story
11. Colon cancer rates are rising among younger adults. See how St. Elizabeth's and King’s Daughter’s Health are improving screening rates here.
12. 22 recent COVID-19-related research findings Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hackers know which vulnerabilities to target. Learn how to protect your data by monitoring and securing third-party access.
2. Battling labor strain requires both strategy and culture shifts. Here's how leading execs are pivoting.
3. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.