1. 5 oncologists on the move Full story
2. Kaiser implements new mental health screening for breast cancer patients Full story
3. Hospitals see more patients 'with COVID-19' vs. 'for COVID-19' Full story
4. Recovering patient volume while staff are burnt out is a challenge. Support the return of pre-pandemic volumes with these best practices.
5. New coronavirus variant detected in France Full story
6. Massachusetts health systems to mandate boosters for employees Full story
7. Your infusion center is sitting on unused capacity. Here's how to unlock it.
8. 13% of small sample of fully vaccinated cancer patients died from COVID-19, study finds Full story
9. 5 states reporting record COVID-19 hospitalizations Full story
10. Henry Ford Health System closes 97 beds amid staffing challenges Full story
11. Cybersecurity is becoming a board-level issue. Here's what your leaders want to know.
12. 17 states where hospitals are experiencing workforce shortages Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Recovering patient volume while staff are burnt out is a challenge. Support the return of pre-pandemic volumes with these best practices.
2. Cyberattack risks are high, but mitigation efforts can be reassuringly simple. See what they are here.
3. Your membership strategy needs an upgrade. Here's what providers and payers should know about changing consumer expectations. here.