1. Tamiflu fill rate jumps to over 100% Full story
2. Fired CEO sues MetroHealth over alleged open meetings law violations Full story
3. Drugmaker cuts 75% of R&D workforce after FDA declined lung cancer drug Full story
4. Biosimilar competition is driving down drug costs. Healthcare leaders can sustain the momentum with key takeaways from this discussion.
5. New Amazon Omics service being used by Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Full story
6. Second study participant dies during Eisai's Alzheimer's drug trial Full story
7. Improve your cancer center’s efficiency and alleviate staffing shortages: learn how from two real-world case studies.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The Medicare Trust Fund is scheduled to deplete in 2026 and hospitals are already facing skyrocketing debt. Here's the tool your organization needs to prepare for the coming industry shifts.
2. It's easy for costly adverse drug events to slip through the cracks in overwhelmed EDs. Get 3 steps to prevent it here.
3. There's no reason pharmacy staff should still be playing phone tag to confirm medication history. See how Cone Health cut the inefficiency.