1. Pharma giants ditch Twitter after fake Eli Lilly tweet Full story
2. FDA greenlights 1st drug to delay onset of Type 1 diabetes Full story
3. Improve your cancer center’s efficiency and alleviate staffing shortages: learn how from two real-world case studies.
4. Merck to scoop Imago BioSciences for $1.35B Full story
5. Walmart loses top health exec to JPMorgan Full story
6. Mark Cuban Cost Plus Drugs adds 82 drugs to portfolio Full story
7. 1 in 5 Americans have a medical bill they can't pay. Discover what orthopedic leaders are doing to offer flexible patient financing options.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
2. Costly pressure injuries are on the rise — don't let that be true at your hospital. See how Mayo Clinic Florida achieved a 67% rate reduction in HAPIs in 3 months.
3. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.