1. Biden to give biomanufacturing $2.8B boost over 5 years Full story
2. Pandemic 'is not where it was,' Biden clarifies Full story
3. Biotech company focusing on cell growth raises $42M Full story
4. There's another option for negative pressure wound therapy that your organization may be overlooking. See what it is here.
5. Naveris raises $33M to detect cancer caused by human papillomavirus Full story
6. Ascension reports $1.8B annual loss Full story
7. No hospital wants to see a rise in secondary reviews. Here are the changes physician advisors need to work more efficiently.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
2. Why did a flu, COVID ‘twindemic’ never happen? What's the value of wearing a mask when others don’t? Check out these 8 must-reads to find out.
3. With 29% of nurses planning to exit the profession, health systems can't afford to revert to old staffing techniques. Learn how tech-backed partnerships can help close the growing nurse-to-patient ratio gap.