1. J&J business argues bankruptcy is only option in talc lawsuits Full story
2. Biden signs Inflation Reduction Act into law: 7 healthcare takeaways Full story
3. Dr. Michael Pisano named vice president at Discovery Life Sciences Full story
4. Most health systems have yet to fully realize the power of genomics — Memorial Hermann is not one of them. Click here and learn how this leading health system is delivering precision healthcare at scale.
5. California life sciences company to build plant in suburban Houston Full story
6. Most common symptoms of 6 coronavirus variants Full story
7. All healthcare organizations are adopting telehealth, but most are falling short with unsustainable programs. Here's how your virtual care can evolve with the industry.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
2. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.
3. Don't let miscommunication be your hospital's downfall. Learn how to identify friction in communication and avoid missteps using technology.