1. Pfizer tests 1st Lyme disease vaccine candidate in 20 years Full story
2. Top 100 companies in health tech, per Healthcare Technology Report Full story
3. Bain invests in life sciences company Full story
4. Healthcare often feels impersonal, but it doesn't have to. Here's how modern information infrastructure can make personalized care a reality.
5. Allscripts CEO eyes new life sciences, payer acquisitions Full story
6. J&J's head of research & development to exit position Full story
7. The goal: Reach twice as many patients in half the time. Achieving that means moving to the cloud. Take the first step here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A new era of engagement: How a HIPAA-compliant CDP fits into the future of healthcare
2. It's impossible to drive revenue with disengaged patients. Click here for the tools needed to reduce patient enrollment time by more than 20%.
3. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.