1. Following AbbVie's steps, Teva leaves PhRMA Full story
2. Biden's State of the Union: 10 healthcare takeaways Full story
3. Pharmacist, 8 others arrested in $1.5M pill mill case Full story
4. Across all specialties, at least one-third of physicians are burned out. Here's one thing Gundersen Health is doing to better support all physicians.
5. Former Google CEO to serve on federal biotech commission Full story
6. CVS reports $2.3B Q4 profit, will buy Oak Street Health Full story
7. Augmented intelligence is headed to the C-suite. See how executives are using it to focus decisions during this session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time to retire the 100-year old TB skin test. See the option providers are using that delivers more precise results, lower costs.
2. When only 35% of referrals end in a visit, you can't justify time spent on manual patient outreach. This digital upgrade led Froedtert Health to a 3-day referral-to-appointment workflow.
3. 5 top healthcare payment challenges for 2023 and how to get ahead of them — see the report here.