1. Federal investigation blames FDA, Biogen for Aduhelm scandal Full story
2. Strike set at 7 NYC hospitals Full story
3. Investment in health and biotech companies cooled to $90B in 2022 Full story
4. In less than a year, University of Kansas Health System transformed its approach to OR utilization with impressive results. Click here to learn how.
5. 2 biotech CEOs charged in alleged fraud Full story
6. Viatris closes acquisition of 2 life sciences companies Full story
7. Thinking about upgrading your IT infrastructure? Learn why Sentara Healthcare's CTO embraced a multi-cloud strategy to advance the system's digital transformation.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.
2. There's no reason pharmacy staff should still be playing phone tag to confirm medication history. See how Cone Health cut the inefficiency.
3. It's easy for costly adverse drug events to slip through the cracks in overwhelmed EDs. Get 3 steps to prevent it here.