1. Pathologists' pay jumps 6%, and 5 more stats to know Full story
2. Researchers find novel RSV variant responsible for prolonged infection Full story
3. Biosimilar competition is driving down drug costs. Healthcare leaders can sustain the momentum with key takeaways from this discussion.
4. Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes sentenced to 11 years in prison Full story
5. Illness-causing fungi spreading across US Full story
6. Fewer coinfections than expected: 3 COVID-19 surveillance trends to note Full story
7. Third-Party Liability programs — Hero or villain? Here are 5 common mistakes to avoid + practical strategies to make TPL programs a hero.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Compensation alone can't solve hospital workforce shortages — leaders need new ideas. Find inspiration in these 10 articles about coping with talent shortages.
2. Your patients hate outdated interfaces. Learn how 3 leading health systems use intelligent automation to augment their EHR and drive better patient engagement.
3. Traditional check-in processes are redundant and frustrating. A mobile-first approach can improve patients' intake experience in 7 key ways — see what they are and how 1 Georgia hospital is cashing in here.