1. 18 healthcare organizations receive $3M to test diagnostic innovations Full story
2. California hospital 1st to earn new Joint Commission accreditation Full story
3. This 310-bed hospital resolved scheduling issues and boosted infusion center volumes 8% in just 7 weeks. See how the hospital met increasing patient demand — without having to launch a multi-million expansion project — here.
4. New York hospital partners with health system for new laboratory services Full story
5. US health departments elevate polio detection efforts Full story
6. Next Gen Diagnostics adds leadership to its scientific advisory board Full story
7. Staff shortages + supply disruptions are here to stay, but successful organizations can maintain efficiency. Join this discussion to learn how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't let disruption disrupt your hospital. Effectively manage change with tips from this checklist.
2. Houston Methodist succeeds in Medicare Shared Savings through clear visibility into patients' post-acute care. Here's how they did it.
3. Staffing a 30-bed ICU can cost a hospital $2.75M. Here's how you can reduce staffing costs while increasing quality.