1. ASCLS objects to CMS proposal to let nurses do lab testing Full story
2. Todos Medical offering saliva-only monkeypox testing Full story
3. Problem? Burnout. Solution? Awareness and action. With 61% of healthcare workers reporting at least one symptom of burnout, this webinar is helping organizations invest in their clinicians. Watch it here.
4. In a surprise discovery, common lab molecule found to have anticancer properties Full story
5. 2 COVID-19 tests accurately diagnose variant cases in study Full story
6. Clinical trials firm invests $10M in Texas lab Full story
7. Wound care standardization can open the door to better patient outcomes + cost savings. Learn how Tower Health is seeing gains in both at this webinar.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Drug shortages are causing disproportionate workloads for pharmacy staff at children's hospitals. Here's how they're collaborating to tackle the issue.
2. Laundry to linens to lab testing - third-party purchased services can total up to 25% of your operations costs. Make meaningful change.
3. Don't let disruption disrupt your hospital. Effectively manage change with tips from this checklist.