1. Qiagen launches world-1st test that IDs monkeypox over viruses with similar symptoms Full story
2. Polio may have been spreading for a year, CDC finds Full story
3. Most health systems have yet to fully realize the power of genomics — Memorial Hermann is not one of them. Click here and learn how this leading health system is delivering precision healthcare at scale.
4. Provista Diagnostics launches 2 contracts for monkeypox testing Full story
5. OneSmartLaboratory partners with cybersecurity firm Full story
6. Mako Medical Labs launches phlebotomy training program Full story
7. Healthcare has a new 3-pronged imperative: Patient-centricity, cybersecurity and carbon-neutrality. Learn how to reinvent care in the face of existential change during this virtual learning session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Drug shortages are causing disproportionate workloads for pharmacy staff at children's hospitals. Here's how they're collaborating to tackle the issue.
2. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
3. Hospitals are becoming more dangerous - almost half of nurses report experiencing physical violence during the pandemic. Monitor staff safety with real-time location services.