1. Lab equipment maker recalls 4.1M viral tubes, swabs Full story
2. Quest, Labcorp techs refusing to draw blood from monkeypox patients Full story
3. Surgery is still a gateway to long-term opioid use. Learn how a New York hospital protects patients with drug-free pain management during this virtual session.
4. BD to collaborate with Labcorp on cytometry-based companion diagnostics Full story
5. Sparrow Health testing in-house for monkeypox Full story
6. 2 infectious disease experts among Fast Company's 56 most creative people in business Full story
7. COVID-19 greatly affected health systems everywhere – but by how much? Get a data-driven look at the pandemic's impact here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. "Reversing" diabetes is a seductive, but unrealistic goal. Take a more effective approach to diabetes management by avoiding these 6 treatment myths.
2. Dozens of health system executives met in Chicago to discuss the patient financial experience and the care affordability crisis. Learn what was said and why it matters here.
3. Workplace safety shouldn't be unaffordable. This 2022 guide offers tips to improve safety and give nurses the peace of mind they deserve.