1. What scares, excites the president of Mayo Clinic Labs about diagnostics' future Full story
2. FDA approves 1st no-prescription COVID-19 test that also detects flu, RSV Full story
3. Clinical equipment is full of untapped cost savings. Learn how this health system unlocked actionable insights to improve patient throughput and streamline equipment maintenance during this discussion.
4. PathGroup attracts private equity investment to fuel M&A, Texas expansion Full story
5. Labcorp launches at-home diabetes risk test kit Full story
6. 429 hepatitis cases confirmed in 22 countries: WHO Full story
7. Don't just survive hospital surveys. Get practical approaches to ace them here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.
2. Hospital apps often fail, leaving patients disengaged and looking elsewhere for care. Here's how hospitals can drive revenue through digital companionship, data insights and flexibility.
3. Traditional EHR training is expensive and outdated. See how UCHealth cut clinicians' training time by 56% and saved $1.45M in the process here.