1. Founders of Texas labs plead guilty in $300M fraud scheme Full story
2. Mayo Clinic building $49M lab expansion Full story
3. Supply chain disruptions are suffocating hospitals and developing a strong logistic strategy is the only solution — here's how.
4. Quest Diagnostics revenue down 4% in Q1 after drop in COVID-19 testing Full story
5. South Carolina lab earns College of American Pathologists accreditation Full story
6. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 28 states Full story
7. Top children's hospitals are uniting against persistent drug shortages. Learn more about the coalition and how to get involved here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Nearly 8% of all lab orders are clinically inappropriate. Get 5 tips to improve utilization and reduce unnecessary spend here.
2. Virtual care options for behavioral health are no longer just 'nice to have' — they're essential. But how can health systems integrate these programs in a formalized, sustainable way? This guide has the answers.
3. 81% of residents like their training programs, but 41% are burned out. Get resources from AMA to improve physician well-being and promote better work-life balance here.