1. Lab technicians per capita, by state Full story
2. Lab holding company to invest $51M, add 185 jobs in South Carolina Full story
3. How Boston Medical Center is cutting length of stay while reducing staff members' workloads. Join the live virtual discussion here.
4. $2B by 2025: the at-home testing gold rush Full story
5. Ascension, Labcorp partnership brings expanded testing to hospital labs Full story
6. Omicron subvariant doubling every week in US: 5 things to know Full story
7. Women in tech must reject imposter syndrome and define their own path to success. Hear how 3 female tech execs earned their seat at the table.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. No health system is completely immune to the national staffing crisis. Here's how your team can mitigate the fallout.
2. Healthcare consumer behavior has changed drastically in the past two years. Click here to gain insights from 12,000 consumers on their evolving relationship with healthcare.
3. 2022 arrived with a new bundle of health tech hazards. Learn how to protect your patients and organization from the top 10 threats.