1. Defense Department orders 104M more home COVID-19 tests from iHealth Lab Full story
2. Abbott's rapid diagnostics segment grew 95% in last 12 months Full story
3. It's harder than ever to retain patients in the crowded care delivery space. Here's how health systems can ensure primary care maintains market share.
4. 174K people may have gotten bad COVID-19 test results; officials kept them in the dark Full story
5. Quest Diagnostics partners with Walmart to give consumers access to lab tests Full story
6. Pfizer asks FDA to authorize COVID-19 vaccine for kids under 5 Full story
7. Don't let workforce management issues bleed into the patient experience. Join the expert discussion here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Atrium Health and University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences identified 5 skills essential for resilient healthcare leadership. Click here to learn them.
2. 70% of patients would rather hospitals invest in their experiences than traditional marketing. Take the Empathy Experience Challenge to learn more.
3. 30% of hospitals are struggling to fill vacancies. Click here for 10 top healthcare staffing challenges — and how to solve them.