1. Clinton, Trump debate healthcare: 7 statements, fact-checked Full story
2. Minnesota governor invites Allina executives, nurses to his home to negotiate Full story
5. 23 latest hospital, health system executive moves Full story
6. Dartmouth-Hitchcock to lay off fewer employees than expected Full story
7. Bridging the patient ID accuracy gap. Identity theft is not limited to shady eCommerce websites or restaurant servers. Medical identity theft is mainstream, with over 2 million victims in the last year alone. Get the stats you need to start down the path to a more secure infrastructure, today. Read the report.
8. Physicians' opinions of EHR vendors: 13 findings Full story
9. Consumer hospital rankings may draw on false data, study finds Full story
10. Beaumont Health closes 3 clinics, sells one to California management firm Full story