1. 4 patients sue Alabama health system after ransomware attack Full story
2. NewYork-Presbyterian mobile stroke units cut 30 minutes from treatment time Full story
3. The decade in healthcare: 12 milestones we won't forget Full story
4. Better outcomes — The ROI community hospitals need. Click here to learn how rural hospitals can invest in innovation and move the needle on population health.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Scientist behind 'CRISPR babies' sentenced to 3 years in prison Full story
7. AdventHealth faces blowback from resident's controversial social media posts Full story
8. 106 hospitals, health systems that launched telehealth services in 2019 Full story
9. Keep cybercriminals out of patient data without burdening physicians — Learn more
10. AI detects acute myeloid leukemia with high reliability, study finds Full story
11. Amazon's PillPack seeking to win over new insurers in 2020 Full story
12. San Francisco opens Office of Emerging Technology to regulate IT testing Full story
13. How a telehealth triage service evolved into one of the nation's largest pediatric telehealth Programs. Click here to read the case study.