1. General Catalyst's busy 2022: 5 takeaways Full story
2. Scripps pays $3.5M to settle data breach lawsuit Full story
3. Washington VA medical center losing staff due to Oracle Cerner rollout Full story
4. The average cost of boarding a psych patient in the ED is $2,264. See 6 ways a comprehensive behavioral health strategy can help hospitals reduce these avoidable costs.
5. Top investment plans for 2023 from 63 health system executives and leaders Full story
6. CISOs on the top 2022 healthcare cybersecurity trends Full story
7. Cap hospital CEO pay at $800,000, physician says Full story
8. Staffing shortages have compromised the patient experience. Intelligent automation offers a path to deliver more human-centric care. Learn how.
9. Tech company valuations decline in Q3, report says Full story
10. Louisiana health system alerts patients of possible data breach Full story
11. Wellstar set to acquire another Georgia health system Full story
12. The cost of using external staffing agencies is crushing margins. Discover practical, proven, technology-driven solutions to reduce the need for outside agencies.
13. 5 recent AI healthcare updates Full story
14. 79% of laid-off tech workers landed new jobs within 3 months, study says Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. To help patients, a larger staff isn't always the answer. 3 ways intelligent automation can help.
2. Your EHR network could be costing you patients. Here's an easy-to-use, integrated solution with a 98% patient deliverability rate.
3. Not all care-at-home programs are created equal. Here's how to build an integrated program that works for patients and providers.